IF you spend too much time administrating rights or permissions
LPC is the answer
- AIM (Access and Identity Management) webbased solution
- Feed and control data for front systems (eg passage)
- Logical model for minimum administration
- Approvals over web and smart devices
- Hosted or on site on customer demand
Contact us for a demo or free trial
Allocation, ordering, approval of permissions
Logical controlled automation
In operation at one of the world’s most technically advanced hospital NKS (New Karolinska Hospital)
(Access & Identity Management)
The need for companies to have full and direct control over what permissions an employee has is continuously increasing.
For medium-sized to large organizations, this is time consuming and hard to oversee.
As a solution to this problem, LPC was developed in cooperation with NKS (New Karolinska Hospital), where it is currently operational.
(logical permission control)
LPC handles the logic between an organization’s personnel data and a receiving system. Permissions can be assigned automatically, requested and approved. All functionality regarding these permissions are controlled by LPC’s powerful logical model.
Roles Permissions Model
The organizational structure is the base for all roles.
These roles are based on existing fields in the organizational structure or groupings of these.
Permissions are defined in receiving systems and can, for example, be equivalent to access rights to a group of doors etc.
The Model defines the relationship between roles and permissions. Allocation of permissions may be automatic or require approval. The model also controls the ability to request permissions.
The model can be attached to any of the levels in the organizational structure. This means that the person’s final permission is hierarchically built based on multiple levels. A role can e.g. be assigned general permissions at a high level in the organizational structure and subsequently refine these at lower levels by either adding or removing specific permissions.
The person’s final permission is obtained when the role has been evaluated by the model at all relevant levels of the organizational structure.
LPC handles both simple (local) approval and central approval. Approvers are appointed primarily based on responsible for the cost center (integration financial systems). The manager has the option to delegate approvals. LPC is equipped with interfaces that make delegation and approval a straightforward and effortless task.
The basic flow is initiated by a change in the human resources database. Based on the rules defined in the model information is transmitted to the receiving system.
Each new installation involves an implementation project. Aisle has established cooperation with renowned consultancy firms. Aisle representatives will participate as experts in the project. LPC’s implementation at NKS has given us invaluable knowledge regarding what needs to be done and in which order.
- Updates of permissions can be planned and scheduled.
- Personal permission matrix.
- A person can belong to multiple organizational units
- A person may have multiple roles
- The model can be divided into groups for better clarity
- The recipient of the information can be specified for each individual permission
- Examples of recipients
- Pneumatic tube systems
- Drug cabinets
- Other data systems
- Each receiver has its own reception method (integration)
- Customer portal for ordering, tracking and approval
- Customer perspective
- The request is closed, permission is obtained
- The request is closed, permission is not obtained
- Opportunity to comment in both cases
- Designated approvers can see current approvals on the portal
- Approval on 2 levels
- Starts from the immediate supervisor (cost center)
- May be delegated to one or more people
- Specified in permission to one or more people
- Is controlled by permissions
- Electronical-ID requirements for certain permissions
- Logging of all system activities (e.g. ISO 20000)
- The possibility of logging at database level (HIPAA)
- Easy audit interface
- API for integration with other systems
- The ability to integrate with any number of recipients
- The ability to integrate with all required data sources
- Can be integrated with reporting tools e.g. Xtraction
- The base reports are included if the report tool is missing
- Completely Web-based
- Figures from NKSproject
- Organizational structure with about 4,000 nodes
- 25,000 + people
- 100,000 + assigned permissions
- 3 receiver SHP, Electronic-Id, pneumatic tube systems
- 47 roles
- 40 permissions
- 9 groups
More in Swedish